Trump National Golf Club, Rancho Palos Verdes, California, Usa




Although the Trump National was under scheduled maintenance conditions the day I played, as they were overseeding the fairways, as always it has been a memorable experience playing this marvelous golf course.
After having played the Trump International Golf Links Scotland  in September, I decided to play again the Palos Verdes Peninsula course having found a great online deal.
Fourth time for me here (you can see more details on the course visiting skygolfblog.com pages Trump National LA May '12 and Trump National LA Apr '11) in the last two years on one of the courses I consider to be highly ranked on my personal World Top 10 list.

As you will notice from some of the photos I took I started my round on a great sunshine day with unusual high temperatures for this time of the year.
Then by the 8th hole a cloud of white smoke rose from the cliffs overlooking the Ocean and by the 10th hole the fog was completely covering the whole course.
A really surprising and singular experience which created an extraordinary effect and atmosphere on the course.






The Trump National's Driving Range

The Putting Green

#1 Hole 340 yds Par 4

#3 Hole 427 yds Par 4

Panoramic View of the Trump National LA

#6 Hole 473 yds Par 4

#9 Hole 509 yds Par 4

#9 Hole 509 yds Par 4

#9 Hole 509 yds Par 4



View of the 10th from the Black Tees

#10 Hole 440 yds Par 4

#12 Hole 530 yds Par 5

#17 Hole 240 yds Par 3

#18 Hole 512 yds Par 4

#18 Hole 512 yds Par 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS