Saadiyat Beach Golf Club, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.


http://www.sbgolfclub.ae


Just back from my last four days trip to Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. with my friend Carmine (same golf buddy of my trip to Scotland last September), where I had the chance to play again Saadiyat Beach Golf Club and for the first time Abu Dhabi Golf Club (photos coming soon)
As I wrote on my previous post on SBCG, I literally fell in love with this great Gary Player designed masterpiece. Great conditions of the golf course overall, although the day I played the already though layout became even harder due to the strong wind blowing from the Arabian Gulf.
Always an honor for me to be a guest of this great facility.

Some photos of Saadiyat Beach Golf Club played on March 11th.







Driving Range

#5 Hole 481 yds Par 4

#5 Hole 481 yds Par 4

Saadiyat Beach

Saadiyat Beach

#6 Hole 236 yds Par 3

#9 Hole 611 yds Par 5

Gary Player signature and hand prints casted in a concrete plaque on the 11th hole



#13 Hole 455 yds Par 4

#14 Hole 440 yds Par 4

#15 Hole 573 yds Par 5



#16 Hole 488 yds Par 4

#18 Hole 445 yds Par 4





Locker Room



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS