The Home of Golf....Dream Trip to Magic Scotland









My Club Glove Bag is already packed...Two pairs of shoes, extra gloves, and four sleeves of balls. Passport, plane tickets, hotels reservations and tee times bookings...everything is set for every golfer dream trip.
Less then 24hrs and my buddy and I will be driving to St. Andrews!!
From Rome to Edinburgh, via London Heathrow... a six hours flight and we will find ourselves cruising along Scotland's most scenic roads...a 5 days journey, 500 miles around one of the most extraordinary, mysterious and marvelous territory of this magic land.
And of course golf...Five days, four golf courses...
Starting on the Kingdom of Fife and St. Andrews where will be playing the Old Course.
Kingsbarns golf links on the next day.
Both courses will host the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship first week of October.
Then will be heading to Aberdeen and the new Trump International Golf Links Scotland.
At last Castle Stuart Golf Links, home of the European Tour Scottish Open, and incredible golf course located on the banks of Moray Firth, just a few miles from Inverness and Loch Ness.
An itinerary that will follow the roots of the game, from the oldest courses to the latests...
We'll go through six centuries of history of Golf playing some of the top ranked golf courses of the world.

Keep following the Skygolfblog!!

Soon photos, reviews and comments from the Home of Golf!!


A: Edinburgh
B: St. Andrews
C: Trump Scotland
D: Castle Stuart
E: Edinburgh




4 comments:

  1. Such an informative article, I wish i could play Golf here and it's in my wishlist to play Golf with my favorite Golf Irons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit that your post is really interesting. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot! Cursos baratos

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome article a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this enlightening data. I will visit your site consistently for some most recent post. I will visit your website consistently for Some most recent post. High Launch Low Spin Driver Shafts

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS